- Solution Architect (infrastructure)
Application closing date: Saturday, 06 August 2022 • 11:59pm, Canberra time (or once all sellers have responded) (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Thursday, 01 September 2022
Location of work: ACT
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: 1x 6 months
Security clearance: Must be able to obtain Baseline
Rates: $130 - $160 per hour (inc. super)
We require an experienced, pro-active and versatile Solution Architect to work with a project team. Deliverables comprise High Level Solution Approaches and Solution Detailed Designs that support completion of a significant and complex projects.
The Solution Architect will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendors and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements. This role may also be required to develop reference artefacts for use in other parts of DST.
- Previous experience in infrastructure design using technology such as VMWare, Docker and Kubernetes
- Previous experience in identity and access management services (eg. Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Azure Active Directory, ADFS, SAML, OAuth, MFA, etc )
- General understanding and awareness of integration platforms, directory services, network design and cybersecurity (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF)
- Experience in network design, virtualisation, capacity and performance planning
- Hands on experience with Citrix technologies
- Experience in designing AWS and/or Azure solutions