- Project Coordinator - Electronic Security Systems (ESS) Hardening Program
Application closing date: Tuesday, 31 May 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Mon Jun 06 2022
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 Months
Contract extensions: 2 x 6 month extensions
Security clearance: Minimum Baseline with ability to obtain NV1
Rates: $60 - $80 per hour (inc. super)
The Department of Parliamentary Services (DPS) is seeking the services of an experienced Project Coordinator to support its Electronic Security Systems (ESS) Hardening Program. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Program and its projects, as well as the broader ESS objectives and outcomes.
The successful applicant will:
• Support the Program Manager and Project Managers in developing, reviewing, managing and sharing relevant program and project artefacts, including reporting, procurement and communications material
• Prepare, manage and share artefacts related to meetings, working groups and governance boards, including providing secretariat services for these, and being the point of contact for initial enquiries
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the Program (and its projects’) scope, schedule, financials, stakeholders, and outcomes
• Ensure supplies, resources and equipment are available for meetings and workshops
• Ensure records management practices are regularly being adhered to
This full-time role will be based onsite at Australian Parliament House.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience supporting complex ICT programs and projects as a project coordinator / project support officer in Commonwealth Government environments.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill, with outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills, with the ability to engage at all levels of an organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and coordinating program and project artifacts, including reporting, procurement and communications material.
- A demonstrated track record of professionalism, pragmatism, resilience, and personal integrity.
- Demonstrated experience working in programs and projects using Agile/Scrum and Waterfall, and Azure DevOps for managing tasks.