- Solution Architects
Application closing date: Friday, 29 April 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Fri Jul 01 2022
Location of work: All States
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 2 x 12 months
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance (Must be Australian Citizen)
Rates: $120 - $150 per hour (inc. super)
The Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources (DISER) strives to encourage the sustainable growth of Australian industries including the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness and greater productivity. Our staff are committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians.
The CIO Group provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department and to Australian businesses and are seeking experienced and motivated Solution Architects.
• 5 years of recent experience as a Solution Architect, preferably within federal government department.
• Solid expertise in developing high level and detailed design solutions for large web and application development projects on Azure and on-premise platform.
• Familiar with cyber security controls (ISM) within federal government department.
• Solid expertise in integration, secure access and authentication, REST API, SQL Database.
• Detailed technical knowledge of azure platform
• Ability to work independently, build productive relationships and liaise with stakeholders (including business users, development team, azure platform experts, cyber security experts and enterprise architects).
• Strong communications skills and ability to convert business requirement into detailed design solution.
• Solid design documentation skills in clear concise language, diagrams and accurate technical details.
• Demonstrated Dynamics CRM experience primarily be in solution architecture and design with CRM, but may also span other roles e.g. business/functional analyst, developer, administration, configuration, etc
• Experience in working effectively with multiple technical team in an agile environment
• Demonstrated track record of technical leadership across project and operational tasks
• Proven experience in developing cost models and provision of advice on cost management
Please note: Remote working arrangements may be considered on a case-by-case basis in consultation with the supervising manager, subject to business needs.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding business requirements and solutioning designs for complex enterprise level solutions
- Experience developing high level and detailed design solutions for large web and application development projects on Azure and on-premise platforms
- Ability to build productive relationships and work with stakeholders including enterprise architecture groups, cyber security teams to secure design approval
- Demonstrated experience applying information security concepts and best practices including Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Experience with Data Solutions, DevOps, CI/CD, Integration solutions, Geospatial/Large Data processing and API/Services Oriented Architecture.
- Ability to work with limited guidance in an agile environment
- Understanding of enterprise architecture concepts for Dynamics 365 CRM solutions