- Service Centre Analyst
Application closing date: Monday, 13 June 2022 • 11:59pm, Canberra time (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Monday, 18 July 2022
Location of work: ACT
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: Not applicable
Security clearance: Other - Other - Applicants must have a Baseline Security Clearance . No Permanent resident (PR’s) can apply for the role, each candidate must be Australia Citizens.
Rates: $50 - $70 per hour (inc. super)
The Service Centre Analysts will be required to:
- Provide timely end user support
- Provide operational advice and troubleshooting on IT related business support issues.
- Provide support for Video Conferencing systems, such as CISCO VC bridge and Microsoft Teams
- Level 1 / 2 Technical support of IT queries, incidents, services requests etc
- Project support with operational rollouts of new hardware and services • Provide leadership and support, share knowledge, and foster a learning environment.
- Assist the Service Centre with front counter and telephone support
- Support the administration of user provisioning activities in Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Technical management of mobile phones, iPads, and other mobility devices.
- Technical management of IP Australia's desktop services, including build, repair, technical documentation, and asset management.
- Draft technical documentation and knowledge articles.
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviours responsive to workplace change (including participating in and encouraging others to participate in change and contribute to successful outcomes).
- Improve organisational performance through effective engagement with and management of risk within relevant sphere of influence. • Establish clear expectations and create an environment to achieve stated goals and objectives, take ownership and honour commitments.
- Maintain an understanding of their/worker responsibilities under the Work Health & Safety Act 2011 (WHS Act) and commit to promoting a healthy and safe workplace.
- Demonstrated experience with at least 2 years in service desk role or desktop support role
- Demonstrated experience using modern service desk tools including analysing and developing processes, workflows and undertaking incident, problem management, reporting processes.
- Demonstrates customer service attitudes, professionalism and responsive for VIP support and co-ordination.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and support for desktop support, AV, SOE and mobility
- Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following: • Operational side of projects with rollout support • Deployment experience for W11 and new hardware fleets
- Tertiary Qualifications and/or certification in IT