- SharePoint Online/365 Developer
Application closing date: Wednesday, 10 August 2022 • 11:59pm, Canberra time (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Monday, 22 August 2022
Location of work: ACT
Length of contract: 6 Months
Contract extensions: 2x 6 months
Security clearance: Must have Baseline
Rates: $130 - $150 per hour (inc. super)
Treasury is seeking to engage an experienced SharePoint Online & Microsoft 365 Developer. The successful candidate will be an all-rounder who is willing to work within a team and autonomously to deliver successful project outcomes.
Working within a project team, the SharePoint Online/365 Developer will be responsible for development activities to transition the Department to SharePoint Online, including migration of content from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online.
In addition, the resource will develop fit for purpose solutions utilising SharePoint Online and Microsoft Office 365 applications to meet business requirements and needs.
The successful candidate will have 10+ years demonstrated experience in SharePoint development, administration, configuration and deployment.
The successful candidate will be required to develop the following (but not limited to) deliverables:
a. As built technical documentation
b. Solution designs
c. Knowledge base articles
- - Strong practical experience in SharePoint Online and M365 applications - configuring, administration, development and identifying and deploying solutions - Strong knowledge in Microsoft 365/SharePoint Online best practices and their application in production environments - Strong knowledge of M365 integration with SharePoint Online -Technology experience: SharePoint Online, Sharegate, M365 applications, SharePoint 2013
- Strong knowledge and experience in SharePoint migration, specifically using the Sharegate tool
- Experience in developing end to end solutions using the MS Power Platform
- Strong practical knowledge of SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service and other Service Applications as well as strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell
- Experience generating specification designs and solutions based on business requirements and desired business outcomes
- Understanding of Information Management and data governance
- Desirable qualifications: Microsoft 365 certified: Fundamentals, Administration of SharePoint Online, Administration of SharePoint 2013/2016/2019