- Full-Stack Developer (Angular)
Application closing date: Sunday, 24 April 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Sun May 01 2022
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: To end of June 2023
Contract extensions: To end of June 2024
Security clearance: Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance (Must be Australian Citizen)
Rates: $100 - $130 per hour (inc. super)
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is seeking an experienced developer with strong architectural skills and the ability to compare and contrast advanced design decisions, providing suitable recommendations based on business requirements. The successful applicant will be working as part of an agile multi-disciplinary team on projects in Microsoft’s Azure platform.
The candidate should be comfortable in Full-Stack architecture and .Net
The project has an ambitious schedule with the successful candidate required to hit the ground running on arrival.
- You must have strong knowledge and experience working with the Angular framework (8+).
- Knowledge of object oriented programming, packaged software solutions and relational databases will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience developing REST API and developing using .NET Core.
- Experience developing cloud native applications in Azure. * Establishing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines. * Past experience working with relational and on-relational databases (e.g. SQL Server and Cosmos DB). * Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or GIT.