- Program & Administration Support Officer
Application closing date: Sunday, 22 May 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Fri Jul 01 2022
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 2 x 6 months
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance (Must be Australian Citizen)
Rates: $50 - $70 per hour (inc. super)
The Digital Discovery and Sourcing is seeking a Program & Administration Support Officer for the Digital Identity program. The Program Support Officer will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of program management office processes, including the ability to provide general administrative support as well as assisting with secretariat support for governance meetings etc.
Key responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to:
• Assist and support program management by providing administration and secretariat functions.
• Review and maintain program reporting arrangements including providing input into Ministerial and Executive briefings.
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders on program matters.
• Provide ongoing support including program and policy support and facilitating connections with departmental staff and other agencies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate complex topics and produce complex reports and briefs.
- Ability to consult and collaborate with teams across multiple agencies in order to contribute to positive outcomes for participants of the Digital Identity System.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining program/project artefacts, e.g., risk and issue logs and change control records.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and respond to changing priorities.