- Program Support Officer
Application closing date: Sunday, 22 May 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Fri Jul 01 2022
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 2 x 6 months
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance (Must be Australian Citizen)
Rates: $60 - $80 per hour (inc. super)
The Digital Identity branch is seeking a Program Support Officer for the Digital Identity program. The Program Support Officer will bring demonstrated experience assisting multiple teams in their project management, timelines and culture.
Key responsibilities of this position include, but not limited to:
• Assist in providing project roadmaps and defining tasks at the direction of the Teams’ Lead.
• Facilitating stand-ups, resolving blocked items for the teams and facilitating improvements to team practice.
• Review and maintain program reporting arrangements including providing input into reporting against the roadmap.
• Assist the team to update and organise Jira boards.
- Experience in assisting a team/s to develop and follow project roadmaps.
- Ability to facilitate daily and weekly task based meetings and helping the team to resolve blocked tasks.
- Strong problem solving skills, organisational and communication skills.
- Experience working with Jira or similar task management software.