- Enterprise Architect
Application closing date: Thursday, 21 April 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Tue May 10 2022
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: ASAP to 30 June 2030
Contract extensions: Possible extension options of up to 24 months
Security clearance: Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance (Must be Australian Citizen)
Rates: $120 - $150 per hour (inc. super)
The AEC is seeking to engage a suitable candidate to fill a Enterprise Architect role to support the Digital Technology Section.
Purpose of the role
The Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) is looking to engage an enthusiastic Enterprise Architect to join a program delivery team. You will join a skilled Multi-disciplinary team to support and actively contribute to the development of current and future state enterprise architecture maps, blueprints of the strategic direction of the AEC, and assist in the AEC’s transition to Cloud as part of the Modern Workplace Program.
The successful Enterprise Architect will be responsible for, but not limited to;
• Providing architectural recommendations and advice to the Modern Workplace Program and to the future state technology roadmap and strategic vision of the AEC.
• Providing digital architecture advice and creating ICT systems architecture blueprints capability models, operating models and business focused roadmaps.
• Providing recommendations on the sequencing of ICT systems implementation and business model development.
• Developing capability models, operating models and business-focused roadmaps as required.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Demonstrated experience working as an Enterprise Architect and/or Business Enterprise Architect
• Proven ability to deliver complex and large-scale ICT reform projects/programs, within government.
• Demonstrated experience assisting Federal Government in cloud adoption projects.
• Proven ability to deliver enterprise architecture that meets requirements and aligns with operational constraints and strategic vision.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical terminology.
Please note the following regarding Flexible Working arrangements -
It is the AEC's preference for the successful candidate to work from our National Office (Northbourne Avenue, Canberra, City).
- In 500 words or less please summarise your skills and experiences reflecting that of the Qualifications, skills and experience above. Applicants who do not provide this will not be submitted.