- Program Support Officer
Application closing date: Monday, 25 April 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Mon May 16 2022
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: 2 x 6 months
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance (Must be Australian Citizen)
Rates: $60 - $80 per hour (inc. super)
The Digital Identity Interim Oversight Authority (IOA) is responsible for the administration and oversight of the Digital Identity system and has requirement for a Program Support Officer to support the onboarding of new system participants onto the system and the daily operations of the IOA.
We are seeking a Program Support Officer to:
o Develop operational policies and procedures in particularly around the system governance and onboarding arrangements.
o Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure the effective on-boarding of new system participants.
o Lead the formulation of analysis and advice to support operations of the IOA.
o Draft operational, briefs and reports.
o Other duties as directed.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate complex topics and produce complex reports and briefs.
- Ability to consult and collaborate with teams across multiple agencies in order to contribute to positive outcomes for participants of the Digital Identity System.
- Business analysis skills, including the ability to develop high quality business requirements and process design artefacts.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and respond to changing priorities.
- Expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure