- CRM Developer
Application closing date: Wednesday, 20 April 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Sat May 14 2022
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 2 x 12 month
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance (Must be Australian Citizen)
Rates: $100 - $130 per hour (inc. super)
AMSA is seeking an experienced Dynamics 365 Developer to support an active program of work, delivering new and inflight IT projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related technologies.
Reporting to the tech lead, the Dynamics 365 Developer’s primary role is to work with the project team in an agile methodology operating environment to develop Dynamics 365 based solutions supporting a number of projects.
Baseline security clearance is not mandatory but desirable. Those possessing higher classifications also supported/sponsored if successful.
Applicants should understand AMSA's business and our mission. The IT Project teams are small resource groups working closely with business teams, so ability to perform cohesively in this space is key. Candidates MUST only be proposed if they have a genuine interest in working in this environment, be considered a good fit for a high performing team in a small organisation and have been vetted against the must have and desirable criteria.
Responses MUST include statements against all the criteria. Candidates that do not address the criteria in their submission may not be considered.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) modules and best practices including solution life-cycle.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of development/technologies associated with Dynamics 365 (e.g. Workflows, Cloud Flows, Power Automate, Plug-Ins, PCF, etc).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud-based services (e.g. directory service, service bus, web services, DevOps pipelines, etc) and how they can integrate with Dynamics 365.
- Ability to work in a team environment and build strong working relationships and trust with stakeholders.
- Experience in React, Angular, jQuery, HTML, CSS
- Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services or customer portal implementations