- CRM Developers
Application closing date: Friday, 22 April 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Fri Jul 01 2022
Location of work: South Australia
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: Up to 2 x 12 months
Security clearance: Must have current baseline clearance (Must be Australian Citizen)
Rates: $110 - $140 per hour (inc. super)
The Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources (DISER) strives to encourage the sustainable growth of Australian industries including the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness and greater productivity. Our staff are committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians.
The CIO Group provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department and to Australian businesses and are seeking experienced and motivated CRM Developers to assist with the development of CRM module/s, within an existing Dynamics 365 Instance.
CRM developers will be required to:
• Develop a CRM Module and workflows from documented User Stories and Requirements to support the various stages of the regulatory compliance process
• Configure CRM connectors/integrations to support data flows between various systems, including Azure SQL, the Department’s finance system (TechOne) and the Departments Data Platform
• Customize the layout, look and feel of the CRM interface to provide a user friendly experience
• Be a contributing member of a multidisciplinary agile project team
Please note: Remote working arrangements may be considered on a case-by-case basis in consultation with the supervising manager, subject to business needs. Please indicate clearly in your response the candidates desired work location if outside ACT/Canberra.
- Technical (D365): Demonstrated experience in the following: Developing and configuring D365 Modules Developing/configuring external data source connectors/integrations into D365 Configuring CRM workflows and Dashboards from documented User Stories/requirements Configuring CRM Dashboards for various business consumers Developing CRM Security models, access controls and role permissions Data migrations into CRM, including scripts
- Technical (ancillary): Demonstrated experience in the following: Development experience such as Azure service bus integration, Dataverse API integration and power automate flow & background workflow plug-ins ASP.Net, .Net framework and C# development Managing source control, builds and deployments using Azure DevOps Tracking and managing tasks in Azure DevOps SharePoint online
- Cultural fit: Ability to work in a fast paced, agile, environment Ability to clearly articulate progress and work item status against agreed deadlines Ability to pragmatically change direction and scope as new information is identified Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams Ability to work with technical and non-technical staff