- SharePoint Developer
Application closing date: Wednesday, 1 June 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Fri Jul 01 2022
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 1/07/2022 to 30/06/2022
Contract extensions: further period(s) up to 24 months
Security clearance: Must have current baseline clearance (Must be Australian Citizen)
Rates: $120 - $150 per hour (inc. super)
The SharePoint Developer works under the broad direction of senior staff to deliver quality outcomes. A SharePoint Developer exercises a considerable degree of independence, with decision-making substantially dependent on their high-level judgement and consideration of wider departmental implications, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff. In the context of Design for Run Framework, the SharePoint Developer will develop, implement and maintain Design for Run Framework (DRF).
The SharePoint Developer Key/Tasks Duties:
• Undertake analysis, design, development, prototyping, testing and maintenance activities.
• Perform analysis of technical requirements to support proposed solutions.
• Ensure excellent quality and maintain high standards in software development.
• Provide go-live support and maintenance for DRF.
• Propose and facilitate innovative solutions to meet enterprise and user requirements.
• Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies.
• Provide comprehensive technical support to senior management.
• Develop staff capability through coaching, training, and succession planning.
• Develop documentation for review by senior staff including technical documentations and progress reports.
• Transfer knowledge to other team members.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sharepoint development and implementations.
- Demonstrate operational knowledge of IT systems, including application, infrastructure and networks in a complex ICT environment (preferably within a government organisation).
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of analytics tools and adapt processes to suit the available tools and required outcomes.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct business analysis approach that may include specifying roles, deliverables, analysis techniques or stakeholder communication.
- Understand the audience and context, and effectively tailor communication and communication styles.
- Contribute to risk analysis, identify issues and problem tracking to assist senior staff with the mitigation of potential issues.
- Demonstrate ability to identify potential business needs to recommend improvements for consideration by senior staff and provide analysis, verification and validation on the recommended improvements