- Cyber Security Technical Professional (Linux)
Application closing date: Tuesday, 21 June 2022 • 11:59pm, Canberra time (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Tuesday, 02 August 2022
Location of work: ACT
Length of contract: 12 Months
Contract extensions: 2 x 12 Months
Security clearance: Must have Negative Vetting Level 1
Rates: $120 - $140 per hour (inc. super)
The ACSC is seeking Technical Cyber Security Professionals with expertise in Linux systems to join their team. The work involves providing technical cyber security assessments to the ACSC and its partners, and developing scalable tools to assist with cyber security measurement and remediation. The successful candidates will have expert knowledge in technical components of cyber security, and will be able to apply and expand those skills to a wide range of situations.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in Technical Cyber Security
- Demonstrated experience working with a security focus on enterprise Linux systems.
- Experience with implementing one or more of the Essential Eight mitigation strategies.
- Demonstrated experience with scripting or development to automate system administration or vulnerability assessment tasks, or to implement tools to assist with assessing or remediating cyber risk.
- Demonstrated experience working with Cloud systems such as AWS or Azure.