- Onboarding Officer
Application closing date: Sunday, 22 May 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Thu Jun 30 2022
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: 2 x 6 months
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance (Must be Australian Citizen)
Rates: $80 - $95 per hour (inc. super)
The Digital Identity Interim Oversight Authority (IOA) is responsible for the administration and oversight of the Digital Identity system. We are seeking a highly organized, dynamic, outcome orientated Onboarding Officer. The Onboarding Officer will be accountable under the general direction of the Director for the IOA and is responsible for the onboarding of new services to the Digital Identity system.
The Onboarding Officer is responsible for
• Facilitating and coordinating onboarding activities
• Enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes
• Remove impediments to the teams’ progress
• Coordinate onboarding activities as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Monitor and report on progress
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate complex topics and produce complex reports and briefs.
- Ability to consult and collaborate with teams across multiple agencies in order to contribute to positive outcomes for participants of the Digital Identity System.
- Ability to work with independence, subject to limited direction against established priorities, practices, and methodologies to deliver quality outcomes to produce work requiring little or no revision before finalization.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and respond to changing priorities.
- Expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure
- An understanding of the Digital Identity program or relevant knowledge