- Communications Lead
Application closing date: Friday, 29 April 2022, 06:00 pm (in Canberra)
Estimated start date: Mon May 02 2022
Location of work: All States
Length of contract: Until 30 June 2022
Contract extensions: N/A
Security clearance: None required
Rates: $150 - $200 per hour (inc. super)
An exciting short-term opportunity exists to assist our Data & Intelligence Branch by leading the development of a communications, engagement and change management plan to drive engagement with the agency’s new Data Strategy.
We are looking for a driven and talented professional who is an exemplary communicator, has a strong track record of achieving results and can quickly build effective working relationships to inform the design and delivery of communication plans. Experience in the development and implementation of change and communications strategies for data would be highly advantageous.
You will be positioned to work with a number of specialist capabilities and report to the General Manger Data & Intelligence Branch.
The engagement will take place until the 30 June.
- Demonstrated experience with the successful design and delivery of communication plans which support change management activities.
- Experience creating and delivering high quality, plain English communication materials and products, including templates development for a range of communication/ marketing materials.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communicating with influence skills - easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels (executive to front line employees).
- Demonstrated ability to effectively juggle competing priorities, including proactive and reactive work.
- Problem solving mindset and the ability to think outside the box.
- Experience in developing communications plans and communication materials and products for the uplift of agency data capabilities
- Ability to develop artefacts to track, measure and evaluate the effectiveness of communication and engagement activities.